Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not know yet...I am going to try and drive one at Glamis for Hollow Weenie and see what i think...I really like my Commander in the dunes and how it handles, but who knows... I would wait to the second year on this new model, to make sure all the bugs are worked out for sure. then we would see... the Maverick Max fixed up might be nice also, and maybe by the time it comes out next Summer they will have already dealt with some of the issues..

What Do you Think???

·
Registered
30 Posts
I really do not know yet...I am going to try and drive one at Glamis for Hollow Weenie and see what i think...I really like my Commander in the dunes and how it handles, but who knows... I would wait to the second year on this new model, to make sure all the bugs are worked out for sure. then we would see... the Maverick Max fixed up might be nice also, and maybe by the time it comes out next Summer they will have already dealt with some of the issues..

What Do you Think???
deffinetly get one!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Keep yours and just buy a maverick !!
If your like me , you have to much imvested in commander to sell anyways --- KEEP THEM BOTH thats what im doing

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im keeping my Commander, too much money, time and effort invovled to sell. I'm buying either an XP or a Maverick at some point (need to sell my house) I'm thinking the Commander will be a good back up

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I think I'm gonna keep my Commander as well. I don't have as much invested as some but I know I'll never get anywhere close to what it's worth. I was set on getting the Maverick after seeing it at the SSSS and still may but I am definately going to drive one first. The 4 seater is kind of growing on me also, who knows...

·
Registered
309 Posts
It would be hard for me Stan, I already have had the same wheel base as the maverick for some time now, it's a big improvement over stock. Already have the same interior it does and already have prp seats for it. The only thing I can see the maverick has over me is more horsepower and a better ecu, which I can fix for a lot less then a new machine. I'd be surprised if it out handled mine out of the box. But then again I do like shiny new toys

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dont have a Commander but do have a paid for trusty ol' Rhino. We'll be keeping it regardless of what we buy next year.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good thing for me is the river house is top priority,so I can wait a little longer to see what the others have in store.It,s much better than the Commander on paper,so that,s good,but still knowing polaris and a/c are out there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this Season is almost here for us West Coast Boys... and i am Looking forward to hitting the dunes later this Month in my Commander... just talking here about it on the Forum and i am Firrrred Up... See you in the Dunes

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would be hard for me Stan, I already have had the same wheel base as the maverick for some time now, it's a big improvement over stock. Already have the same interior it does and already have prp seats for it. The only thing I can see the maverick has over me is more horsepower and a better ecu, which I can fix for a lot less then a new machine. I'd be surprised if it out handled mine out of the box. But then again I do like shiny new toys
Come on Icky not you too...LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts