Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running the UTV inc. rear cage/bumper? I like this setup for the simple reason it gives me nice protection for the ass of my machine.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got it. It definetly add looks and protection. I got hit in ths ass by an outlander with no front bumper, destroyed the front of his machine and didnt even scratch my rear bumper/roll cage. In my mind it paid for itself at the moment.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya that's what was thinking. all my buddys have sideXsies and one bump in the rear end and it would be worth it!!! Do u have any good pics of it u can post so I can see it on your rig.

·
Registered
806 Posts
No, But if you go to utv.net and find it there, I think it is mounted in the pic.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bought their rear gusset/hitch and I'm going to mimic the design of their rear cage with some small changes and just build it myself. A rear bumper on a mav is a must if you ride fast with other utvs. One hit in the rear can damage a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes one hit and ur rear end is toast! There is no protection in the rear. How rigid is the rear cage/bumper?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts