Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at programmers and i can get a new pc5 still in the box for $200, says its for a commander 1000/maverick. Want to know has anyone ran one of these on the maverick. I know the pc5s were the best for the outtys/gades.
Any information will be good.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I am running the Digitune with my Muzzy. I read somewehere on here that since the Maverick has a closed loop system the fuel controller can only be adjusted for 6000 rpm and above.

·
Registered
528 Posts
We ran the PC5 originally on our Commander and have for almost a year now on our Maverick- nothing comparable in our book...we are sponsored by Muzzy and they know we run it and understand..

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Does the PC 5 allow you to tune over the top of the closed loop system?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We ran the PC5 originally on our Commander and have for almost a year now on our Maverick- nothing comparable in our book...we are sponsored by Muzzy and they know we run it and understand..
thanks, i sent you a pm wanting some more information about the pc5.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Does the PC 5 allow you to tune over the top of the closed loop system?
Nope you have to use their 02 sensor and you need the autoTune from Pc5 in order to auto adjust with the pc5.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nope you have to use their 02 sensor and you need the autoTune from Pc5 in order to auto adjust with the pc5.
So you need to remove the factory autotune and install the PC5 autotune and run it with a PC5 fuel controller?
And its all plug n play?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
So you need to remove the factory autotune and install the PC5 autotune and run it with a PC5 fuel controller?
And its all plug n play?
You just remove the factory 02 sensors and install their sensors. You will get a check engine light but Kelly at Kms has a bypass for that as well.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You just remove the factory 02 sensors and install their sensors. You will get a check engine light but Kelly at Kms has a bypass for that as well.
Thats it? So the closed loop is part of the sensor's readable range not in the ECU?

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
How much are the bypasses and they keep the light off?
You will have to contact Kelly I have no idea how much they are and yes the check engine light stays off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts