Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried and tried for close to three months to get a hold of Adam. When I first bought my clutch setup I was able to get him on the phone easily. Since then nothing. Any ideas?? I have been persistent as well. Is it time to switch vendors? Hope not. I have had no success with emails, phone calls or messages.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ya he is, but seems to be an issue to get ahold of him make sure u got the correct contact info he has a website also with contact info on there

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
lol. I could call right now and he would pick up. I don't know if he just knows my number or if everybody else is calling the wrong #

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sounds like airdam needs to score a girlfriend and make her his secretary ! lol

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
His wife is his secretary..lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah, I think Merideth might be mean to his girlfriend.....LMAO

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
oh chit so theres 2 of them and they both don't answer ??? LOL

Reactions: Calico_

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
she is sick too. she has been out yesterday and today. i missed monday and half of tuesday and was worthless wed. had to do all the errands of mom and dad yesterday and today with our little girl since meredith was stuck at home sick. i am still sick. but trying to work thru it.
were just teasing u , keep up the good work , !

·
Registered
713 Posts
I hate to say anything bad about this guy but I have "never" been able to get a hold of him. The two guys I ride with that own commanders have also tried to call, email and PM him and he has never returned a single one. I just don't get it. That's why I went with QSC.

Maybe he just flat out doesn't like me which if that was the case I would feel better about it. I have told plenty of people I don't want to do business with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts