Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg any local Alabama or Auburn folks wanna get together for the game? We can cook out and enjoy the game.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Loaded up with peeps for the big game..... Got bamers and barners coming. I even sent a spy to the game to report back, he's behind the lines setting in the opposing teams student section.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm guessing you were not happy with the outcome.....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha... I enjoy the games but don't get hung up on them if we lose. Aubie got us this year. We still had a great season at 11-1 . RTR!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's nice to hear from fans like you guys that's aren't so negative after a loss. Watching sports should be fun not angry. I root for all philly sports up here and it's impossible to have a conversation after a loss. Everybody wants wants someone fired or killed or both.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I could only imagine the conversations now after Andy Reed's success at KC this year!

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's driving them nuts. I'm happy for him, I always liked the guy. Fans in Philly wanted him out for years and I never understood it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
It's driving them nuts. I'm happy for him, I always liked the guy. Fans in Philly wanted him out for years and I never understood it.
I wish The Eagles all the best except twice a year (sometimes 3 times) when they play the Cowboys :cool2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts