Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning fellow riders,

My name is Kevin. We just picked up our, new to us, 2019 Can-Am Maverick 1000 MAX.

We are somewhat new to this community. About 2 years ago we bought a place in Birchwood, WI on Red Cedar Lake. Not soon after we bought we noticed there was a ton of side by side traffic along and around the amazing Tuscobia trail system. Friends of ours would invite us along and we were absolutely HOOKED! Great people and the togetherness of this community is what really drew us in.

Looking forward to learning a lot more about this fast-growing sport and my vehicle. I know all of you have a lot of experience and know I will be trying to draw from your positive and negative experiences to learn how to enjoy the side by side more.

Thanks for having me.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome aboard from a fellow sport max owner! hoping to get out to wisconsin next summer and ride with my brother and sister in law..
Thank you. You will love it out here. People are and the trails are really something else.
We are out around the Birchwood area so give us a shout if you are close and we can show you around the area.
Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts