Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Art and I am an ATV junkie. Sold my Outlander 800 and wifes Grizzley 700 and got a 2013 Maverick 1000XRS, It was used as a prop for Dell Computers and is painted Dell blue and black. it had 7 hours and 27 miles when I bought it. In my immediate family we have had the quads allready listed plus: Can Am Renegade, Cheetah Cub Banshee, DS 720 on juice. Turbo Hyabusa in a DS frame, GSXR on juice in a Banshee frame, KFX 700, 450R, Honda 400 and if I go way back a couple of three wheeleers. We like to dune, desert and trail ride. Love Oregon, Glamis, Dumont, Pismo and the trails of Utah. I have been on the Can Am forum for a long time, same with ATVUtah and some others. I have read a lot of posts here already and have either installed or are going to get; Tie rods frt and rear, Sport low. harness bar and Crow belts, front gussets, top, doors and a light bar. Thinking about the fan override and which belt to keep as a spare. Oh yea, a set of good skid plates.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thats a pretty good list of mods to get you started. Enjoy.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Art - welcome to the forum and the new addition to your stable. The list of mods you have is a good one. Depending on how deep your wallet is, you may want to also consider a set of clutches since it looks like you like to ride hard and fast.....The Gates C12 is a great alternative to the OEM belt and is about half the cost....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, open your check book and let the mods begin!!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Not to sure about the color (I know you bought it that way). What roof is that?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's ummmm....really blue.....is it painted on or is it plastidip or a wrap???

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The pictures are not good. It is really a nice sky blue. I was told it was painted, but it looks like a wrap to me the way it has wrinkled around some screws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts