Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any preferred companies to go through for insurance? Everything I have found so far is between 428 and 495 a year.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've been using Marc Fischer. Full coverage on Rhino, $140/yr. Full coverage on rzr4, somewhere around $200/yr. Google Marc Fischer insurance and he's the first result, bikersins. com he uses Foremost

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with Jeff St. Clair in Corona with farmers. He also used Foremost. Great coverage for $310 a year. Best quote I got by a hundred bucks with way more coverage. If anyone wants his contact info hit me up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I went with Jeff St. Clair in Corona with farmers. He also used Foremost. Great coverage for $310 a year. Best quote I got by a hundred bucks with way more coverage. If anyone wants his contact info hit me up.
Can you send me his info. I just got quoted from Progressive for 1052 /yr. I told them no thanks.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I've been using Marc Fischer. Full coverage on Rhino, $140/yr. Full coverage on rzr4, somewhere around $200/yr. Google Marc Fischer insurance and he's the first result, bikersins. com he uses Foremost
My insurance for two sxs's recently went up to $675 a year! So I shopped about six different Ins companies and everyone was $600-1000 except for Gieco which wanted $375!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I pay $410 annually for my 2013 Maverick. I have Foremost Insurance through Geico.

I have 100,000/300,000 Bodily Injury 50,000 Property Damage and a $500 deductible.

·
Registered
413 Posts
IBW Dan Groff @ 805-299-2150 You wont be disappointed with the phone call, Tell him Wade sent you for anybody actually. He covers our buggy, boat & cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts