Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those who don't mind saying, who you use for your maverick insurance and how much annually is it. I have had state farm for 20 years, my limited commander was 390 a year, I was told the maverick is 875. basic full coverage, 5000 deductible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flipping crazy, im going to look elsewhere on mav ins. there nuts! proggrssive shows 1000 year, McGraw was 412. no accidents or claims, late 40 year old. anyone have a better place to check out.

·
Registered
477 Posts
WOW..... That's steep . I have State Farm on my Mav and its 450. Sounds like u r getting a screwing..... image.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
What is the insurance for? Theft?

I didn't buy any but them again never had one of these before. I just ride it by my house.

·
Registered
477 Posts
What is the insurance for? Theft?

I didn't buy any but them again never had one of these before. I just ride it by my house.
Theft, we have locals that totaled them out in the woods and claimed on them. One guy sunk his and had the motor replaced under his insurance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Progressive $380 per year full coverage. Rates will vary depending on what part of the country you're from. If you haven't done so already, you can log onto their web site and pick the coverage plan and it will provide a quote.
RJ

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Not only replacement but I also have medical. What if your passenger gets hurt and your liable. You would have coverage on them. Ive got st farm but rates vary on too many diffrent things to compare.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Geico. Full coverage with comp, uninsured, medical, collision of course $500 deductible for $170 a year.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Foremost through Marc Fischer in Az, 877-537-5501. About $200/ year. I have a rzr4 and the Mav, I pay $350/ year for both, 100/300/50 full coverage. He specializes in motorcycles. Progressive quoted me something like $1000 too. I think the guys back east are the only ones that progressive doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
110 a month for a maverick ? WTF

Reactions: C.Moore

·
Registered
998 Posts
Paid 160 on my xp9 and 300 for my vette when I was 19 .. The prices of being young I guess

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
geico wanted 750 and progressive a grand
Geico. Full coverage with comp, uninsured, medical, collision of course $500 deductible for $170 a year.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
roflmao.... how could I not agree with the most interesting man in the world!!!!!!!!
Think mine is around $110 a month, I'm getting screwed almost as hard as xp1k buyers .. I have the same coverage on my sxs as I do my truck

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have full coverage with geico and its $42 a month. I believe thats with a $500 deductible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts