Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Installing canam pro armor doors

8K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Chippy 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the factory canam doors? And did you have to modify the front mount that the door catch mounts to?

#2 ·
I installed them, the front latch was fine but had to change the hinge bolt holes to make them work. I called and they sent a set of replacement doors thinking they were just drilled wrong but had to modify the new set also.

Once said and done it wasn't a big deal I just expected them to bolt on with out modifying them.

#4 ·
Thanks, I was trying to install the front bracket wrong. The directions are are not very good! They don't show a good pic. Now that I got them on I like them. The passenger side adjusted in perfect.The drivers side not as nice, could not get the front of the door to adjust up quite level. And there is not as much room between the door and the front plastic. I may modify the drivers side sometime down the road, to fine tune it in perfect. But they both open and close nice and do not vibrate or make noise.

#5 ·
My turnkey doors took two of us over 4-hrs...
But there right...

#8 ·
theres a commander turnkey door install video on the tube it will get your head wrapped around it, i didnt even look at the instructions, I had to trim the plastic on my mav at the back and shave the door back just a little passander side fit just fine, doors not the problem mav tolerances I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.