21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,542 Posts
Hey what about us women.. lmao

Now you are gender baiting

Barbara

Sent from LBR Logistics
Does this mean that even women who drive a 72 inch car have more balls than a man who drives a 64 inch car...?

Asking for a friend...

Tim

·
Premium Member
8,542 Posts
Lateral stability.
I did see one guy wanting to put 64" stuff on his 72, but it was only because he was turning it into a [email protected] machine.
I hate to always be the spelling police around here.....but...

Tim

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I did see one guy wanting to put 64" stuff on his 72, but it was only because he was turning into a drag queen.
Fixed

·
Registered
614 Posts
what a joke of a company, bunch of suckers out there that give up proper cv and axle angles for width. Reflex is bad as ASSault for creating horrible products. At least they are not as bad as Razorback, Baja Designs and now Dynojet for out right stealing a product and labeling it theirs.
With the reflex kit Axle angle is actually only 30 degrees when going from 64 to 72. Better than a stock 72 inch which is i think around 34 degrees

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
The bickering here is very entertaining. I have a 64" model because mn has a 65" restriction ha, and DNR has been cracking down as of late.
Fish Cops? i watch that show on the tv and those guys seem to like it when they harass people for riding ATVs. pricks. We dont have that rampt problem in Az but CA the evil BLM think they own the sand and are a-holes.

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are more then just fish cops haha Department of Natural Resources yeah some could be some a$$ hats. I never got stopped for with in my Talon R but thats still 8" narrower then the XRS or 72" model

21 - 40 of 83 Posts