Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they had $1k rebate and 2 year warranty incentives on new can ams but that expired July 31st. I saw some people were getting their mavs for 15500 otd (including tax) and I'm assuming that was with these incentives. Anyone know of any new incentives coming for august or September?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Now is the time to buy if you want a 13'. They arent gonna get any cheaper than they are right now. $13k's for base and alittle more for the XRS is a freakin deal.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Smokin deal

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last month sounds like it was the time to buy with a $1k rebate and free 2 year warranty. If they don't do anymore incentives I might have to look towards something else that is.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They arent gonna just pull the incentives with plenty of units still sitting.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rebates were to push the 13's but I was told by a local dealer they stopped them for now, not sure why.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
So it does, they will be back.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Local dealer has 3 '13 xrs's left. I'm hoping they bring better incentives back before they are gone.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Im surprised they are that good already. I think hoping for anything better is wishful thinking. You must not really want one that bad.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want one at a good price, but if I'm not going to get that great of a price then I might as well look at getting the new xp1k. I'm torn between both, but if the price is right I will get the xrs. I am not in a hurry.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thats confusing, you want a good price which I guess 13 to 15K isnt good enough or your gonna spend 20k on the 1000xp? What am I missing?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The xp is obviously the better machine now. I have a price limit on the xrs before I decide to just go balls deep and get a brand new xp. I will get a '13 mav with no power steering and crappy locker if it's a good price. Otherwise I would much rather have the new xp if I'm not going to get a good price anyways.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Get the 1000xp. Deals arent gonna get any better and sounds like you really want it anyways. Id get what I want and forget the money to an extent.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trust me, I've thought about it a lot. But the waiting lists for the xp will probably push me being able to get one until probably November. If they bring back the same incentives on the xrs, I will get one. I was hoping someone on here that bought one after August 1st would say the incentives are still around.

·
Registered
141 Posts
15k isn't good enough but 23k is?

Get the xp and I'm sure you can find another dealer that will have one before nov.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts