Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum.....I think the best way to answer your first question would be to to go to Can Am's website and look up all of the different models and features. Your second question is much easier.....If you want the best quality, fit and finish and the best motor in the business, then get a Maverick. The others are good machines but are lacking in the categories I just mentioned.

Do some reading on the forum here and you will find several threads covering this debate. Most of which end up in arguments but you will see a common theme about the difference in quality between the different manufacturers.

Reactions: bulldogs101

· Registered
7,381 Posts
i am trying to hold back. OH GEEBUS plese guide me.
MEGA - breathe in and breathe out......step away from the computer or phone.....go polish you wheels or start working on your lights!

· Registered
7,381 Posts
One other thing to think about - if you are a bigger guy, the CanAm will fit you better. I'm 6-2, 250 (or so, maybe on a good day. maybe….). I actually thought I wanted a polaris to start with, but man I was uncomfortable just sitting in one on the showroom floor. My knees were banging up against all sorts of stuff and I just felt boxed in on all sides. I walked 5 feet and got in the Mav and it was like night and day. Same comments as everyone else about fit and finish too. I had no preference before I sat in them both, but boy oh boy did that change quickly.
glad to see you didn't drink the cool-aid like a lot of others have. Buy what you think is the best fit for you and the best value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.