Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching Imperial 250 on Score site this morning. It was 3 Canam Mavericks that were all running in the lead. Looks like Murray Brothers took 1st place and Mark Burnett took 2nd place and Sappington was running 3rd last time I looked. Wow, what a finish for all the Canam teams.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bet it was windy as hell out there.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
badass luv hearing them can am's kicking sum poo poo butt !!! :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I bet your next SxS will be a POOPOO. :haha:
u must not have fallowed my post on here ?

I don't like or I mean I HATE rzr's LOL

Reactions: Rednot

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
The only thing for Benzo with "PooPoo" in his house will be the diapers he will be changing. LMAO!!!

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The only thing for Benzo with "PooPoo" in his house will be the diapers he will be changing. LMAO!!!
Very nice pull. Yeah I was just giving him shit, but like you said he will be getting plenty of that soon enough!!

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
:haha: - If he only knew how much crap he is getting himself into.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
holy chit is all I can say poo everywhere lol !

ur xp does look good tho sandy don't worry ! :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
great job representing and kicking the "shit" out of those "Poo Poo's"

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
:haha: - If he only knew how much crap he is getting himself into.
Look like Benzo's going to need one of these winning Can-am's to keep up with all the poopoo he'll be getting!

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Lmao! Let's see if Can Am can keep it up at the next BITD race.

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
I really like the looks of the black and green one and that Max converted to a 2 seater is awesome.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Lmao! Let's see if Can Am can keep it up at the next BITD race.
Why are you in such a hurry for your poopoo to get beat up? How much ass whuppin you wanna take?

Reactions: Benzo and Rednot

·
Registered
528 Posts
Murray's bros came in 1st, Mark Burnett in 2nd and Cory Sappington came in third to make it the 1st Can Am podium sweep in Desert Racing.. We will be racing along next weekend with Murrays and Sappington (we just run BITD) in the Silver State 300.. we just got the car back together and have a lot of confidence going into the next race...but as you can see...my Can Am Factory teammates are FAST and know how to finish!

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Ignore Amos - good luck next week!

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Why are you in such a hurry for your poopoo to get beat up? How much ass whuppin you wanna take?
Lol! No hurry - it is good to see other manufactures winning. It benefits us all if others are in the mix.

The Can Am guys have been very consistent this year in desert racing.

If AC and the wildcat guys can get there shit together. It will be even more exciting racing.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Murray's bros came in 1st, Mark Burnett in 2nd and Cory Sappington came in third to make it the 1st Can Am podium sweep in Desert Racing.. We will be racing along next weekend with Murrays and Sappington (we just run BITD) in the Silver State 300.. we just got the car back together and have a lot of confidence going into the next race...but as you can see...my Can Am Factory teammates are FAST and know how to finish!
good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Well looks like Polaris took the top 6 spots today at the Silver State 300 BITD race today.

A xp1000 4 seater converted to a 2 seater from Cognito Motorsports took the win.

Have not seen what happen to the mavericks racers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts