Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody else riding tomorrow? No work decided it would be better to enjoy it instead of sitting around.:crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Heck yeah.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha. Suppose to be in AM....headed to talladega in AM...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ha ha. Suppose to be in AM....headed to talladega in AM...
haha just thought I would share my observation.
Will they let you take it on the track? :in love:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naw no super speedway , just some good ole trail riding!! Good for the soul....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice, I get back states side next week. Should pick up my new XMR then too. Its been at the dealer for two weeks so it better be ready anyway lol I havent been trail riding in Bama for many years due to work. I live just north of B-Ham in Locust Fork got any recommendations for good trails and lots of mud?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, I get back states side next week. Should pick up my new XMR then too. Its been at the dealer for two weeks so it better be ready anyway lol I havent been trail riding in Bama for many years due to work. I live just north of B-Ham in Locust Fork got any recommendations for good trails and lots of mud?
You need to go to top trails in talladega. They have good trails and lots of MUD !!! I do not do mud, but ill meet ya there and show you around. If you would like. We had a Great ride there today, beautiful up there this time of tear.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yea man I will have to hit you up when I get back states side. I was looking at their website and place looks awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts