Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We WANT to EARN your business. 2-3 day shipping as a general rule. These are just some of the brands we carry..........

GBC
Kenda
STI
ITP
EFX
SilverBack
Interco
Maxxis

SORRY NO PITTBULL'S

And wheels....we carry lots of those too!

MSA
Hiper
STI
NO LIMIT
DWT
ITP

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm interested in the Hiper Sidewinder in black. I plan to run 29.5"x14" Terminators. Need help choosing proper width and should I get the rear larger than the front. Need a price to me for 4 at 38901. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like to trail ride and play in the mud. Any recommendations on tires and size? Was thinking about some 30 inch zillas. Send me some info. This Is my first toy and need some more input before I buy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
Price on 4 28x10x14 moto mtc tires with 14" STI HD3 gloss black wheels 5+2 offset shipped to 98295 Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello. I'm looking into new tires and rims. I'm leaning towards itp blackwater 30 or 30 terminators I usually trail ride little bit of mud. Lots of ruts and mixed conditions which would you recommend and how much shipped to 14173 thank you

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello. I'm looking into new tires and rims. I'm leaning towards itp blackwater 30 or 30 terminators I usually trail ride little bit of mud. Lots of ruts and mixed conditions which would you recommend and how much shipped to 14173 thank you

Of the two you mentioned the Blackwater would be my recommendation for the conditions specified. Do you have an idea on your rims? I will be glad to put a package together for you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts