Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuck at home again due to ICE in SOUTH Carolina...dang global warning! Good thing Alex Reed is not having a sale on rear hitch/winch mounts with roll bar connection braces.... or spare tire mounts.... Stuck at home but internet connection is working... sales resistance might be down right now....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ice = 4WD donuts in the Mav. This is an experience you should not miss out on!

Reactions: mearsman and Tomcat

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not deep enough! Would just tear up yard, and roads are supposed to be very bad so can't go anywhere....bah humbug.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Neighbors got a yard?? :question:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So tempting but I would never get away with it... my back yard... or otherwise known as a fairway.... IMG_00000030.jpg darn tracks would give me away!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I already asked my local course if I could bring my "big yellow golf cart" next time I played... they didn't bite.

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do, used to live in Connecticut and Michigan, but its everyone else out there I have to worry about! Plus I think they have about 1 plow/sand truck per county.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I agree with you on that about everyone else. as I drive a truck and plenty of crazy people out here.just left Detroit heading to sink island NY.then home till Monday

·
Registered
9,422 Posts
Wow! That is a nasty storm.

It is 85 today in Los Angeles.:tongue: They say we might get winter next year.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya we have been dealing with since beginning of December with no relief in site. Lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not looking forward to tomorrow in Jersey.I have no place to put any more snow and we suppose to get another 4 to 14 I heard.on the bright side I will be out in the mav

·
Registered
458 Posts
shouldn't 0 degrees be neither hot or cold?

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
132 Posts
Last time we got snow I went out for a Stealth Ride! Felt like I was a teenager looking for trouble blasting through suburbia! I was able to ride local roads, high school field, woods etc. I rode about a 15 mile loop. No one was out but two plow trucks waiting for the snow to stop and a guy in a jeep that gave me the strangest look then a thumbs up, I was actually stopped at a stop light.-lol May do it again this time?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree... hate snow and ice ! I was just up north for a few years but had enough of it! Looks like it found me ...dang it. But it would be fun to try with the Mav.... I just took my CTS4 ( AWD ) for a spin... never been in snow with it... does not look like they have done anything to the local roads, but car did great! Nothing open...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I usually never get tired of winter since I snowmobile so much. This yr it's been so damn cold I think I've had it. I love all the snow more than normal just the frigid air is driving me crazy and causing me to spend a fortune on heat. Oh we'll it will be over soon I hope. I do feel for you guys in the southern states, your not used to this or prepared for it. Makes it rough

Reactions: salomon
1 - 20 of 33 Posts