Dealer show is next week. 15-18. IF there is anything it will be then

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nope I'll be there. We will see whats new Sunday night

·
Registered
448 Posts
The 22nd is the Sand Sport Super Show. That is where they announced the Maverick last year.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya they said at the SSSS show this month

they say more power and new model or two

xmr model

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The owner of my dealership told me on Saturday, he didn't expect much in the way of anything new in the SxS market but said they believe they are supposed to be releasing something revolutionary in the watercraft market.....that thru me for a loop. Kinda late in the year fro a new watercraft release.... I mentioned all of the buzz about the new "XMR" model and a power upgrade for current Maverick owners and he said he heard nothing about that. He did say that he expects there to be big improvements in the Spyder this year as well. Like a 20HP increase and more torque to attract the big touring bike market riders that currently ride the big CC Goldwings and Harleys...etc....I guess we will know in a few weeks....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yep, I heard they should be saying something about an 2014-15 X MR Maverick
AhrghWoooMmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
If that's true, how am I gonna tell my wife the maverick we have is now hers
and the X MR Maverick is something we NEED!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have my fingers crossed for something SWEET because I wanna keep believing that Can-Am cares about being on top!!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
If they release something at the SSSS(19-22nd), I would think it would be performance related for the desert boys. Wouldn't think they would release a XMR model at the sand show, but who knows.

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
I heard it was a performance chip to increase power. Of course the person who told me that was a questionable sale person.

If it is a performance item it will be at the Sand Show. Why not take some of Polaris' thunder at the biggest event for sand and desert folks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yep, I heard they should be saying something about an 2014-15 X MR Maverick
AhrghWoooMmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
If that's true, how am I gonna tell my wife the maverick we have is now hers
and the X MR Maverick is something we NEED!!!
Get some pink plastics, deck it out then buy your new one, that's what I did with my dirt bike:) Worked like a charm...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't imagine it involves any major change to the current models. The max just came out; could you imagine some change in power to the mavericks that couldn't be added to the current mavericks? In about a 1.5 years the old mavericks are already out-of-date! I hope it is a new model and a chip for the current mavericks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
nothing to do with the sandsport show, it's being released at the dealer meetings and from what I've heard it's gunna be a mudracer of some variety.

I spend a lot of time with the local dealer

I race for them and help out building stuff for there showroom like this maverick

WP_000870.jpg

Reactions: Nellup3 and DFP

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
nothing to do with the sandsport show, it's being released at the dealer meetings and from what I've heard it's gunna be a mudracer of some variety.

I spend a lot of time with the local dealer

I race for them and help out building stuff for there showroom like this maverick

View attachment 4384
Hey who made those door graphics?

·
Registered
32 Posts
invisionpowersports.com is where the door decals came from, it was the first run so the red is a little off but there are changing it up to better match. they're awesome to deal with and quick to print out there kits. i'm running there stuff on both my ds450's and the decals are very thick and durable the only time i damaged one is flipping my quad ice racing. I cracked a fender at the same time so it was expected that the decal wouldn't take that kind of abuse either

1 - 20 of 33 Posts