Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
I will tell you this all Corvette owners are the same! all of them! I manage 5 car audio stores and every single time a Corvette owner comes In one of the stores Its allways the same thing! This car Is the greatest thing on the road I want the best shit you got but I dont want to pay for it! My Installers all run and Hide when a corvette pulls into our parking lot.Little do these guys know that a Corvette Is so poorly built the plastic Is all brittle beside a Vette the only other vehicle that Is allmost as bad Is a Hummer H2. Amazingly enough the Vette owner Is also the Hummer owner!haha

I will tell you this all Corvette owners are the same! all of them! I manage 5 car audio stores and every single time a Corvette owner comes In one of the stores Its allways the same thing! This car Is the greatest thing on the road I want the best shit you got but I dont want to pay for it! My Installers all run and Hide when a corvette pulls into our parking lot.Little do these guys know that a Corvette Is so poorly built the plastic Is all brittle beside a Vette the only other vehicle that Is allmost as bad Is a Hummer H2. Amazingly enough the Vette owner Is also the Hummer owner!haha
People are proud of their stuff, I'm sure when you pull up to a riding park full of polaris' with your shinny maverick your chest swells out a little and you become "that" asshole. I bet you'd have a different attitude if you owned a vette.

The new Vette interior appears to be very well made compared to any car. I agree that the past generations interiors were lacking in design and material quality. With that said I've owned multiple Vettes and not all Vette owners are the same....I'd never step foot in a car audio shop.

Actually I don't have one right now. I've got one ultra hi-performance sedan for sale and may look into a 2015 Vette. You can't find a bad thing written about them, so I may get back into them.

actually I am not that way at all I own a Jagged x and love it just as much! That being said when you have been doing this for so many years and see a certain type of person Its not coincidence that the Vette owners are the same person.Its not dumb luck that when they leave everybody looks at each other and says.....Vette owners they are all the same. Im sure most people on this site can afford a vette personally I wont own one just for that reason..wow way off topic hahaha...I love everybody that owns UTV's when they come through my doors for a system It puts a big shit eatin grin on my face. we are all fortunate to have what we have and thats all I have to say about thaaat.....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.