Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lts rainning here in the desert and i am supposed to take the Maverick in for the clutch bolt recall at 10am this morning. But i dont want to get the Mave wet and my cage is still raw, i could wipe it down with whistle dick (wd40) and trailer it there. But the whole car will get wet and once it gets dirty it will never look the same as new again.

oh boy i am such a sissy. I might have to cancell and wait for next friday to do the recall.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Not worth it. Even if you dipped the whole cage in motor oil, it will still find a way to get rust spots. On the up side, the dunes are a blast after a good rain storm, as long as your in front :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i asked my wife very nicely if i could have my bawls today and suprisingly she said yes. So i proceeded to load up the Maverick in the sprinkling rain and high tail it to the dealer before the wife told me to put my bawls back inher purse.

I made it to the dealer with some light rain on the car and unloaded it.

Now i am sitting here waiting on it to be finished. Thank goodness my wife let me be a man today and go play in the rain. haha

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
LOL....She actually took em off her key chain (that's where my wife keeps em), and let you have them for a whole day?

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm glad i have no wife or kids to keep mine put up.. single life slut life forever lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
well i asked my wife very nicely if i could have my bawls today and suprisingly she said yes. So i proceeded to load up the Maverick in the sprinkling rain and high tail it to the dealer before the wife told me to put my bawls back inher purse.

I made it to the dealer with some light rain on the car...
Good thing you made it there when you did. This storm was nutty today! Mild rain since midnight out in my area (RioVerde) hard rain on and off all over then a micro burst over our office ripped down a parking cover next door. ...hmmm global warming 'eh!?
It will be fun riding with no dust on Sunday tho!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts