Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's pretty cool! I just got back from the Sand Sports Super Show this last weekend and after seeing it I just may have to get one. I am just wondering if it's as noisy as the Commander & if it will still have the same cab heat issues - those are my biggest complaints with the Commander & the interior looks pretty much the same. Has anyone on here been able to test drive one yet?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I noticed that the Maverick is pretty quiet. Did not have any engine heat issues, but was always moving at a descent pace. Try one of the test rides!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I noticed that the Maverick is pretty quiet. Did not have any engine heat issues, but was always moving at a descent pace. Try one of the test rides!
you know all sxs have heat issues, canam polaris artic cat, some more than others. if your riding in the desert heat at 90-95-100 degree it is uncomfy for sure, we dont ride sxs in the months of june-sept, instead ride jet skis then. however when we go to montana, wyoming and idaho in the july time of year we do take them and ride, and the heat is not bad, and in winter its welcome. by far the worst heat issue i ever had is with the polaris ranger crew, by far!!! would melt seat, air filter box and even started the fuel line before it was caught.

with our canama commander limited the heat is not bad, even in the summer months. i rode for an hour tgis evening at 92 degrees and it was not bad. my concern i really want to know is can you fit 2 adult 250 pound men in the back of the max comfy, the xp is tight. the teryx is awesome, but no power to speak of.. that is what i really want to know. it appears to be ok, but know one who has rode back there in test ride has said yet.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
so how did it feel power wise, anything to write home about??? also i guess your saying the rear end whine seemed pretty quit then??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw it at the Sand show this weekend. Great lookin machine. I have an rzr 800 now. But I will be in the market to buy a new sxs in a few months. I've had my eye on an XP, but after seeing the maverick at the show I'm not sure which way to go. I gonna have to go and test drive one.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mav2.jpg mav3.jpg
Here's a couple pics I took. It looks way better in person than the spy photo that had been spread around. Front bumper looks better in person also but I would definately change it. Cockpit looks just like the Commander. I like it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
dual black muzzy would look awesome on maverick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts