Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Does turnkeys have a drip edge or anything. I like that. I can hear it now though, here comes the short bus!

Reactions: William Shackelford

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well its been over a day since I asked utv inc for a price on doors and a roof nothing back so I'm thinking blingstar and turnkey it is

·
Registered
145 Posts
I really like those aluminum ones but I got the sport ones from can am on ebay and it was only 299 free shipping and they are doing really well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does turnkeys have a drip edge or anything. I like that. I can hear it now though, here comes the short bus!
You mean like a drip rail on the edges like what's on car/truck doors? No.

Can someone snap a pic of Turnkeys mounting Brackets? Im told there better than the UTV ones.

Ive never seen the mounts for UTV Inc but I'll try to snap a couple pics tonight and post them.

·
Registered
417 Posts
UTV mounts are just band clamp that are actually just a shade too big I like the roof seems to sit off the cage a little bit in one spot. I dont know if a little massage is normal for fitting an aluminum roof or not. The doors were freaking trial by fire.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You should check out the Bad Dawg roof. It's plastic and look really cool. It actually wraps over the roll cage on all 4 sides. There are pics of it on a commander that shows different angles of view. Check out the commander forum. I am actually going to order that roof. It comes in black only.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'd have recommend a look at Turn Key as well if you want an aluminum roof. Both of my UTV roofs fit like crap. The first one had 2 sets of holes in it. Then I had to buy a second due to a slight mishap....this one only had one set of holes so they fixed that right? We had to drill a second set of holes to make the POS fit today. WTF???

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Cooter, I'd send it back on their dime!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Cooter, I'd send it back on their dime!
I would have sent it back, but I had already spent over 5 hours fabbing my overhead radio console to fit it. I wasn't obvious that things weren't going to fit right until the final install/bolt down.

·
Official Site Vendor
525 Posts
I'd have recommend a look at Turn Key as well if you want an aluminum roof. Both of my UTV roofs fit like crap. The first one had 2 sets of holes in it. Then I had to buy a second due to a slight mishap....this one only had one set of holes so they fixed that right? We had to drill a second set of holes to make the POS fit today. WTF???
Im not sure what the problem with yours is ? bent Cage ? I just had the guys bolt one on our stock cage and it fit 100% we did not have to drill any new holes

201 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Im not sure what the problem with yours is ? bent Cage ? I just had the guys bolt one on our stock cage and it fit 100% we did not have to drill any new holes
I doubt my cage bent 1.5" between the front and rear bars without my noticing it. Just like before, I have a roof that has 4 extra holes in it.....I just had to drill this roof myself. I suspect you have a problem with production as I'm not to only one to have issues here.

Not trying to be an ass here Johnny, but I paid you guys good money for both roofs and neither are right.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts