Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my maverick last week and rode it a few days this past weekend. I will have to say I have owned a ton of side by sides including a commander X and a rzr xp but the Maverick XRS is the best riding best handling side by side I have ever owned. I was so impressed with it that I am in shock. Rode like a cadillac and handled like a race car.

Only think it needs is flaps. I got my tail covered in mud! :big smile:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glad to hear your enjoying your new ride!

I was going to pick mine up Saturday, but after hearing stuff like this, I think I'll take Friday off and get it a day early! :big smile:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoyed it tbone, I wished I could have made the spring ride but maybe next time

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea we missed u buddy! This machine is leaps and bounds WAY better than any other side by side out there. As long as it doesnt break down I am such a happy customer. Can Am just builds the best. No questions asked.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have over 500 miles on mine with no clutch problems, I'll probably do a aftermarket primary and secondary once my warranty is almost up. I'm more than satisfied with mine.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I love mine too, way better than the Commander. Now that I have a decent starter and as long as the primary doesn't fly off, I will continue to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts