Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice bumper. I like that it provides protection for the radiator hose.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nicely done...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I want that side mirror, who carries that and does it fold in?
you know, I was thinking the same thing......it seems like all of the desert racing setups used this type of mirror/mount. I think they look really rugged and would love to have a set as well.

·
Registered
713 Posts
you know, I was thinking the same thing......it seems like all of the desert racing setups used this type of mirror/mount. I think they look really rugged and would love to have a set as well.
I can't find them anywhere. My issue is I need to be able to fold them back or at least the passenger side. If anyone know who makes these please let me know.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks like it would be pretty easy to make if you didn't need them to fold and planned on welding them to your roll cage. And the mirror appears to be a simple 5 or 6" round mirror with a swivel base....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I can't find them anywhere. My issue is I need to be able to fold them back or at least the passenger side. If anyone know who makes these please let me know.
There is a recent thread on here that shows a clamp-on version of this mirror frame. I just seen it this morning.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot guys, we got lot of input from everyone on what they were looking for and tried to make everyone happy! As for the mirrors +1 on the buggie mirror thread!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I love that the winch mount is up high sooo many of them run the mount way too low If your buried in 3ft of sand or mud your going to have to dig out the block!
do we know what kind of monies this beast is? put me down for that cage as well!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts