Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mav xrs is selling 9 to 1 vs the base model. i would like to know which you own or plan to buy.

see where we stand here on purchases or future purchases. to me the best 1500 you can spend is the upgrade to xrs over base. vs what you get for teh money.

so you own or plan to buy??

base model or xrs model

me: xrs

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
change this to a poll, prolly be better,

·
Registered
728 Posts
I was going to go with the base model but after thinking it over Xrs here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I went with base model...#1 factor was i was ready to buy and thats all i could find on a dealer floor that day...plus where i live and type of riding the shocks dont play that big of roll as if i was to be in dunes...and i planned no buying a set of 14" beadlocks anyway so didnt mind that the base didnt come with them...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bought the Xrs because the better shocks & bead lock rims was worth the added cost. The better gauge cluster is much easier to read also. Although I like the solid color of the base model better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hopefully will sell my DS650 nitrous bike and 720 rhino and will be able to pick up a max4 XRS later this year or wait till next to see if they come up with a better front diff and power steering model....

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it must be true, its like 8 to 1 for xrs, so far, and im not sure the guy who bought the 1 base model would not have bought the xrs had it been on the lot the day he bought from the sounds of it. so i guess the numbers are true.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts