Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Yeah the odd thing was if I toggled the switch at idle no change in idle speed. I think a I’ll try reflashing it today as it wasn’t explosive at all. But I did adjust the wastegate so I’ll give it a go again when loading on the trailer.
Only supposed to be 109 whe. I’m doing that.

Also I get all kinds of errors trying to load a log into Winpep, new tread for that, have to drag out a crap top from 2008 to be able to use winpep.

Edit: Turns out my PV3 was corrupted. This isn't my first tuning rodeo so I figured I'd copy everything off and wipe the disk then load it and try again. Well all files coming off the tuner crapped out at 4k (stock tune files are 1 meg each and the AA tunes about 19k, which I think is wrong but I'll confirm with AA). I thankfully had copied them off on another computer a few days ago (HIGHLY suggest everyone do this as soon as you get the unit) After wiping and reloading those files I can now finally open the stock tune files. I was getting invalid headers etc when trying to do this before. Now I just need to get the AA tune again so I can reload that. I have a feeling something is written to my ECU but not complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
7,517 Posts
Yep I also use eco mode with my AA tune when rock crawling so I can control the throttle. In sport mode the throttle is far too touchy to rock crawl with.

I need eco just to back out of the driveway without peeling out and leaving blackies in the garage.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
I need eco just to back out of the driveway without peeling out and leaving blackies in the garage.
Yep sport is super touchy

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Rewrote the tune yesterday and now eco idles down about 100 rpm. And I can open things in the tuning software. Giving it a spin this weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed AA level 3 tune on my RR with their adjustable clutch weights . Using their clutch tools so far very happy with the results and quality

·
Registered
884 Posts
I had the exhaust, tunes, intake etc for 6 months and I am still really happy. The customer support has been great for tech questions etc.

Only issue so far has been the quiet core plug fell out even though I used loctite .

Overall glad I went AA. Tim
Do you happen to have a video of your exhuast with and without the quiet core? I can't find any with the core installed.

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Do you happen to have a video of your exhuast with and without the quiet core? I can't find any with the core installed.
I may be able to find that. I will check back if I do. Tim

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks in advance!
When I first read that I thought pic. I do not have any video , but I will say its a noticeable difference in sound with the quiet core in. Tim .

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks for posting it Mike. Tim

Reactions: Extrememc
21 - 31 of 31 Posts