Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the exhaust, tunes, intake etc for 6 months and I am still really happy. The customer support has been great for tech questions etc.

Only issue so far has been the quiet core plug fell out even though I used loctite .

Overall glad I went AA. Tim

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I have been about 4 months with AA tune and intake as well. I agree customer service is fantastic and I have been happy with the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you're spending money most companies are great, its after they have your money you see if they are good or not.

Triple AAA for AA! LOL

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I've had the same experience with AA gear and customer service.
Got mine right after Tim and so far I like everything from them. I did have to modify my cvt a little for the fingers to fit and work properly.
1500 so far on their tunes and clutch.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Anyone thrown any codes since running the AA tunes? Which level has been your favorite for those that have tried more than one?

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone thrown any codes since running the AA tunes? Which level has been your favorite for those that have tried more than one?
I have 4 tunes.

No codes on any of them.

I run 2 or 3 at the dunes , rarely 1 or 4. Tim

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have three tunes for 120hp unit from AA. I peppered him with questions and they were very helpful. I’m on the 150hp tune now and no codes. Started with the 140hp tune first. Got one of my Polaris friends to use AA as well.
After I source a stock intercooler and charge tubes, I’ll load my last tune. As everyone already said, great customer service.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am looking for a 120 non-intercooled and I didn't see anything listed on the AA site.

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am looking for a 120 non-intercooled and I didn't see anything listed on the AA site.

Try calling them.
Mike is who I deal with.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts