Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was driving normal on a gravel sand wash with whoops, the bracket on the front a arm tore loose and tore up everything. 4 hours on it .Has anybody had this happen.
It's the bracket holding the bolt, bent the back bracket and tie rod.
Can Am refused to fix this , wouldn't give any explanation.
Dealer, Havasu Power Sports didn't care, said too bad.
Putting after market gussets on it, tie rods too.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ouch!! sorry dude. Yours maybe the first one. One thing for sure you have to look over and check things with a wrench or socket. Even my commander had loose A arm; rear sway bar and a couple things here and there. Alot of check came from guys on the forum letting others know what to check. Anyway hope the dealer can fix you up real soon and not having you wait weeks or months for parts.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I was driving normal on a gravel sand wash with whoops, the bracket on the front a arm tore loose and tore up everything. 4 hours on it.has anybody have this happen.
Was it the Lower A-Arm. My Friends bolt came out and his hit the Ground, pulled the Axle out did some cosmetic damage. he had 18miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
UTVINC will make sum gussets for it , :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol

BS

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ii think u miss understood the Benz.... I think he means its BS that this happened and that Can Am is jacking you around

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yep i agree cause when i break or one of my buddies break there's always pics take n especially if its a brand new machine

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ya capt , there rzr owners or rhino, lol trolling !!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Alright ,I'm calling BS! Pictures or it didn't happen!
Hehehehe, Chill out Guys that Picture I Posted is Peckerwoods Maverick. LOL .

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
whats crazy is i just walked out to my maverick and the damn a-arm fell out radiator is leaking and flat tire in back !! chit

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol, this guy may have a legit problem but until we get some pictures of the damage it's hard to believe due to ridiculous brand biased trolls forums get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I owned the first rhino in arizona in 03 i rode it for 4 yrs in the dunes ,desert and hunting texas and never broke even a ball joint.. Then i bought a teryx and did the same to that thing and it never broke... Bought the maverick and first trip out the lower a arm bottom bolt either came out or broke off.... The pic warlock posted is my maverick... The maverick is at the dealer in mesa az and they are telling me that can am is back ordered on every part except axel... So it will be functional but the axel beat the wheel up and the front diff....i am a little disappointed but i guess thats life.... Ive offroaded my entire life and probably should have checked everything over.... Oh well

1 - 20 of 121 Posts