Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is insisting I throw every single mod or aftermarket part available into it. It wont let me look away or let it get dirty. WTF did Can Am do to me now? I should of known after I went to the dealer and it made me sell my Wildcat to buy it.

Now I have this big pile of parts to install.....life sucks.:big smile:

Damn this thing rocks.

On to introductions...my name is Justin and I live in Buckeye Az and I am a Mavaholic.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
holy pile of parts in sig ,

enjoy !

·
Registered
468 Posts
It is insisting I throw every single mod or aftermarket part available into it. It wont let me look away or let it get dirty. WTF did Can Am do to me now? I should of known after I went to the dealer and it made me sell my Wildcat to buy it.

Now I have this big pile of parts to install.....life sucks.:big smile:

Damn this thing rocks.

On to introductions...my name is Justin and I live in Buckeye Az and I am a Mavaholic.
HAHA !! Buddy I know just what you mean ! I did the same damn thing !

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Welcome to the dark side.....I think most of us on this froum have the same monkey on our backs...lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx everyone.
Next up is a clutch setup to help with all the extra weight and new tires. Looks like im going QSC. I will know for sure next week when the testing is done.

·
Registered
806 Posts
You poor thing. It will get beter, I promise.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Quit your sniffling and get all the extras installed. Then you'll be bored to death, so you'll have to just ride it more!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hi, My name is Chad....And you have a problem...not me, Im just fine....Im just here because I want to be, no doctor ordered it.....Quit staring....Im fine...Leave my can Am out of this!! LOL Oh, and welcome by the way!!

Reactions: Nellup3
1 - 12 of 12 Posts