Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got now most of the stuff I was waiting for.....
One important thing is still missing....the Maverick :) it should be delivered this upcoming Saturday.

It'll be a busy weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wow holy chit batman nice job !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still waiting on some switches.
I also will give it a shot to make skids from scratch....I'm currently living in Mexico and this stuff is so freaking expensive down here, so I'll try to make my own skids.

I was two weeks ago in the states, had all this stuff ordered well in advance. Once I flew back I took most of this stuff with me on the airplane. The led light, harness bar and the roof I sent via UPS...it arrived today.

You should have seen the face of the customs guy in Mexico once I opened my luggage :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks good junior I see your moving to sxs as well

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good junior I see your moving to sxs as well
Yes, gotta try something new....
I've seen some of your posts on here and was thinking if this is the same bullet than on the other forum. Glad to see some ATV dudes in here as well.

How you're liking the Maverick compared to the Outlander?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Damn dude. You went ape shit on the accessories before you even purchased the Maverick. I think you may have set a record on this forum.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wow, you dropped some major coin there! Nice stuff, and some good choices.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn dude. You went ape shit on the accessories before you even purchased the Maverick. I think you may have set a record on this forum.
I probably would have spread all this stuff over a few weeks if I still would be living in the US.
It was just a perfect fit that I had to go to the States for one week, so I thought I may as well order pretty much all I need and take it back with me on the plane.....worked like a charm.

Since we used the time in the States to stock up on cloth, My wife and I ended up flying back to Mexico with two checked bags, two checked boxes, two carry-on, two laptop bags stuffed with laptop and cloth and one backpack.....the rest I had to ship via UPS :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm still waiting on some switches.
I also will give it a shot to make skids from scratch....I'm currently living in Mexico and this stuff is so freaking expensive down here, so I'll try to make my own skids.

I was two weeks ago in the states, had all this stuff ordered well in advance. Once I flew back I took most of this stuff with me on the airplane. The led light, harness bar and the roof I sent via UPS...it arrived today.

You should have seen the face of the customs guy in Mexico once I opened my luggage :)

There used to be a guy called DOC in the forum that made cool aluminum products for the Maverick. He was located in the state of Guanajuato, I can't remember the name of the town but I found this URL that might help. SKID PLATES PARA MAVERICK MAX - The Doc Technology- M.C. Aguilas Regias -
I tried searching this forum for him or his stuff and could not find anything, but he's still active in the commander forums though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, you dropped some major coin there! Nice stuff, and some good choices.
Thanks man, I did lots of research before I purchased all this stuff.
I'm not so sure yet about the Bimini top, I was looking for a turnkey roof but it was too big to be carried on the plane and shipping would have been too expensive to Mexico.
I'm also a little skeptical about the mirrors....I guess I'll see pretty soon if I sunk $280 into a bunch of cheap plastics....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There used to be a guy called DOC in the forum that made cool aluminum products for the Maverick. He was located in the state of Guanajuato, I can't remember the name of the town but I found this URL that might help. SKID PLATES PARA MAVERICK MAX - The Doc Technology- M.C. Aguilas Regias -
I tried searching this forum for him or his stuff and could not find anything, but he's still active in the commander forums though.
Wow, great info. I'm also living in Guanajuato.....I gotta check him out and see where he is located exactly.
Thanks a bunch again for the tip.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Didn't know they made brackets for the harness. I used a large bolt between the two brackets and put my harness through that.
Have the soft top too, will move up to a hard top when the wife lets me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts