Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the people out in the desert got there mavericks first and weeks ahead of the rest of the country, this time it must be payback. i see some dealers back east with max now and none out west... ok, its all cool....lol....

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Not too many people riding out here right now. I can't think of anybody here that buys a desert toy during the summer.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I do some riding in the summer, but in the mountains, and at the beach...no desert till late Sept, early Oct.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
since the people out in the desert got there mavericks first and weeks ahead of the rest of the country, this time it must be payback. i see some dealers back east with max now and none out west... ok, its all cool....lol....
Maybe u see it that way but I'm sure BRP thinks its proper marketing when you fill a need based on regional seasons.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Not too many people riding out here right now. I can't think of anybody here that buys a desert toy during the summer.
This is true... Global Warming What?? 113 Degrees in Eastern Washington state where I live on Monday and Tuesday. It was miserable.... :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Still looking forward to your neck of the woods on Thanksgiving in Gordons Well! We are pretty excited about this road trip!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I go to Montana and high in the mountains in Utah and Wyoming a few weeks twice a year in summer to ride. so that is why I was hopeful

·
Registered
62 Posts
.....Come to Texas .....we ride all year round. summer sucks but night rides are fun!

Reactions: Hunting721

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I dont know anyone in the south who would want one! Why would they send them here

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Still looking forward to your neck of the woods on Thanksgiving in Gordons Well! We are pretty excited about this road trip!!!
You will love it. That's a big weekend, so there will be plenty of visual stimulation to put a smile on your face. I would also agree to take the ride up sand hiway to Glamis. It's a sweet & easy 30 minute cruise and worth every second. The afternoon drags are outstanding!!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
like I said, we are die hard sxs, a little 115 degrees is easy to get around. a brief hour ride in the vegas night, and a few 3-4 day weekends a summer in the mountains 4-5 hrs away. plus a 2 week northern trip which is coming up next week for us. wish the max was here before we left. oh well.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I picked my Mav up around dec 20th, around the time the east coasters got there's. and got the max home yesterday.
And there are plenty of places to ride in the south. Texas has some huge parks. I can pull out of my driveway and go ride for hours. I'm a member of the posted property hunting club:cool2:

·
Registered
217 Posts
im like driller77..i can pull out of my driveway and ride for atleast a couple hundred miles if I had gas and time and food but I live in rural southeastern ky and can hit all the gas pipelines and coal strip jobs and connecting road for miles upon miles.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I picked my Mav up around dec 20th, around the time the east coasters got there's. and got the max home yesterday.
And there are plenty of places to ride in the south. Texas has some huge parks. I can pull out of my driveway and go ride for hours. I'm a member of the posted property hunting club:cool2:
What club is that? Does it give you more access? My bro lives in North Fort Worth Texas. He has talked about buying a maverick but worries bout places to ride.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 24 Posts