Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took some of the firmness out of my shocks and went bung’ing around hard out at the Boulders

I have an appt with Shock Therapy, in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
Yeah, never understood why Fox doesn't use Schrader valves. Shock Therapy will.

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Registered
2019 X3 RC
26 Posts
Looks just like mine. Warranty was denied along with the extended warranty. Same thing, March appointment at shock therapy

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looks just like mine. Warranty was denied along with the extended warranty. Same thing, March appointment at shock therapy
What was there excuse to deny warranty? Curious since i had similar thing happen to my og maverick and they covered it. Hesitant at first but they pulled through.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 X3 RC
26 Posts
What was there excuse to deny warranty? Curious since i had similar thing happen to my og maverick and they covered it. Hesitant at first but they pulled through.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I had 850 miles on it, had been out of town and when I got back and was able to get it in, it was a week past the 1 year warranty and then my extended warranty said it was a wear item.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
A rubber plug you pierce with a needle has no place on an off-road car.

Once you get Schrader valves then get a nitrogen setup.

I fill mine two or three times a year.. Tim

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
I meant to add, and I'm sure you know but for others, once oil has leaked the nitrogen is likely all but gone. Tim

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My shocks are very messed up at this point. I’m trying to also figure out why my fronts are stiff as all get out. I push down on the front, or rather jump and push down on the front of my car and it hardly budges. The rears make all sorts of cavitation type noises. And my back gets hammered. My 3 inch padded harnesses left marks on each shoulder. My shock rebuild can’t happen soon enough lol

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Can-am shocks are “messed up” as soon as they leave the factory.

Now you dont have to convince youself to get them tuned. You’ll kick yourself for not having done it sooner

·
Registered
2019 X3 RC
26 Posts
My shocks are very messed up at this point. I’m trying to also figure out why my fronts are stiff as all get out. I push down on the front, or rather jump and push down on the front of my car and it hardly budges. The rears make all sorts of cavitation type noises. And my back gets hammered. My 3 inch padded harnesses left marks on each shoulder. My shock rebuild can’t happen soon enough lol

I just called Shock Therapy to see if any openings earlier and they don't. 😔 So if you are wanting to get yours in it won't happen till April it sounds like if you are not scheduled already.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Ha! I'm on the list too if some canceled. my shocks are doing the same I mentioned to them the my need to rebuild them too

They tech mentioned glad that I stated it so the send a rebuild kit out to the truck with the parts for the job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts