Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so with alot of discussion and some planning, we sold the 12 commander and the 13 Maverick XRS. We purchased a new Red/White Maverick Max (14) With DPS today. It was my wife surprisingly enough that was the driving force. She really wanted a four seater, I would not leave the Maverick family, so it was an easy choice. I get to start all over with accessories once again. I guess it is ok. It is fun and I enjoy it! It will be prepped and we can pick it up on Tuesday before the New Years Eve Hits! Can't wait to get started on this one!....

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
badass enjoy I might be getting a 4 seater few years to

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks benzo.. I hope it everything it seems to be.. I shouldn't be worried.. it's just a larger maverick.. lol. You will see the build thread start before too long..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congrats, welcome back.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This forum has been one of the best for off road people, opinions, and how tos...have enjoyed it since I became a member early this year.. thanks hot rodder.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nice...Couldn't talk myself into the 4 seater hopefully it will be just as fun for you guys!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think so.. just a little sad I only owned the maverick xrs 10 months.. lol

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold commander outright....traded in xrs...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you ice :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks sherides

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I made the deal last week, but it is really here now. Just picked up the new MAX XRS wDPS after selling the commander and trading in the Maverick XRS. I am super stoked to get this out tomorrow for New Years Day! Finally pics so I can prove it happenend!! LOL DSC00433.JPG DSC00434.JPG DSC00435.JPG DSC00436.JPG

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I assume you are bringing it to Coos Bay? Can't wait to see it! Looks awsome!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Yes.... I will be.....It should have roof, doors, dual whips light bars, winch, and a windshield for sure... will be looking for other goodies too before then!
Thank you! Will be nice to meet you at Coos.....!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yikes, thats a lot of work in a short time! Gonna take me a couple days just to get my crap together and loaded! Yea, we traded messages a few times when I joined the forum. I was majorly impresses with your trailer build. Would like to see it in person!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, it will be a lot of work but I should have it ready by July. And yes the trailer will definitely be there. That's our haul all wagon...lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts