Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
TbTexas will have to answer that, all the pics are from my Mav. As far as the weather, some left Saturday, the rest left Sunday.... Early!! If your a wast texas man, do you ever ride Kermit?

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
How was the weather? We ended up not going because it was supposed to be raining on Sunday?
It was in the 80's on Friday, 70's on sat, and 15 damn degrees on Sunday morning spitting sleet and snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
TbTexas will have to answer that, all the pics are from my Mav. As far as the weather, some left Saturday, the rest left Sunday.... Early!! If your a wast texas man, do you ever ride Kermit?
I like Kermit because of the camping setups that they have. One of our spots is right on the side, so it's nice to come off a hill directly to your camp to fill up your fuel..... I mean cooler. Monahans Sand Dunes are more fun in my opinion because it feels bigger and more open to me, than Kermit. Both are fun places to go ride. Keep us updated if you go anywhere near there and we can all get together for the weekend.

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Kermit I'm ready to go back to kermit a group of guys I ride with is going down the 27th-30th. Not sure if I'm going to make it, I love that place

·
Registered
458 Posts
im ready! ive not been to either but do have sand tires.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i too want to try out kermit, no sand tires though.. :(

·
Registered
458 Posts
6 1/2 hrs from dfw.

·
Registered
147 Posts
supposed to be a nice weekend!, too bad im waiting on parts.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire wreaked it last week at the dunes, as for the maverick i had to order new front bumber and skid plates. and for my boys bike i had to replace all plastics, radiator, handle bars, and pegs.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.