Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
you need to tell us about your belts
price dont mean crap if it dose work as good as oem
are your belts designed to last longer , have more grip?

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you need to tell us about your belts
price dont mean crap if it dose work as good as oem
are your belts designed to last longer , have more grip?
On the link there are tech articles, all that is covered there.

The answer to all three questions, yes yes and yes

THanks
Todd

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
no real info other than its wider than oem
not much help there
how about some test results?

·
Premium Member
7,003 Posts
not much help there

What kind of tests are there for belts? Are there industry standards or just seat of the pants and experience? Tim

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not much help there
Thicker not wider and yeah I agree with the person above what kind of test you asking about?

It is just a belt with a proven construction that sells super fast and less than 1/3 of 1% warranty rate with a good price.

Only true tests are people buying them and using them, $124 is a meal out these days so no one is risking much

Todd

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
rpms
heat
on a x3, not junk Polaris clutches

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We can test and test, let 3rd party test, give RPM and belt temps to the cows come home and all that won't mean a thing.

What means something is them in consumers hands in all kinds applications and whether they hold up not.

Polaris VS Can Am. I would think this forum was biased toward Can Am and think the clutch system is better, runs cooler etc than Polaris does so something that holds up on Polaris should last a lifetime on a Can Am right?

Guys it is a belt, they have a great following where we started which is Polaris and holding up great.

Again, it is just $119 or $124 way less than an OEM and nearly $20 less than our competitor.

Try one or don't!!!

Todd

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our Can Am belts are starting to take off, give us a try when you need a belt I don't think you will be dissatisfied

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Sure, I'll try one. Have 2 spares on hand, as soon as I changed to another factory belt, I'll order one of these and keep a log for your records.
Quality sells, and if I don't have to give BMP another penny, I'd be happy.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update on belts, so far no one who bought a X3 belt has had an issue and this very statement will cause it it happen!!! LOL

Out of all the Can Am belts we have sold only one has blown and it was on a commander driven by a older man, that one has me perplexed but either way only one so far has had any trouble.

I will admit they move slower than our extremely popular Polaris belts but we are known in that circle more so than the Can Am circle.

Give one a shot sometimes, I think you will be pleased!!

Todd

1 - 20 of 25 Posts