Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you don't know of Hunterworks, we have been in the UTV business since it's inception with the 2004 Rhino, we have certainly changed what we do over the years but in the last few years we have primarily been known for clutching for the most part. We still do the Rhino 660 believe it or not and more so in the last few years a ton of Polaris clutching.

We had a period where we did do some can am clutching with the 2013 Maverick and pulled out of the Can Am stuff around 2015, I just could not keep up with all the new models from so many brands and Polaris has it's share of clutch issues so that is where we spent our time.

Fast forward to today, the only real reason we are back on this forum today is we now make our own belts, they have been extremely popular with the RZR guys and we now have them for the Can Am vehicles too.

We do not just stick our name on someone else's belts and call it ours, we are working all the time in the background testing and making small changes.

I suspect over time we will reenter the Can Am clutching with the Dalton kits they have available now. I will be the first to tell you though, since we have been out of it for a while on Can Am when we offer their kits we initially will just be facilitators of the sale and not a ton of knowledge on the clutches themselves. But for anyone who has dealt with Hunterworks in the past knows that will not stay that way long.

If the sales are picking up steam we will actually buy the vehicle or vehicles needed to do further testing and videos etc.

I am recently aware of another aftermarket brand of belt that seems to be doing well, we will prove over time ours is as good or better and already at a lower price than they are. Non-Turbo are $119 shipped and Turbo Vehicles are $124 shipped.

But anyway, this was more about a reintroduction than anything else.

As you can see on our section, last time I posted here was 2015, didn't realize I got my old section back. Nothing I said 3 year ago should be held against me!! LOL

Glad to be here on this forum and glad to help anyway I can.

Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
253 Posts
Good to have you on the forum Todd. A fair amount of us on this forum know the great reputation you have from the rhino forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
Hopefully the Dalton kit is simple and effective just like on the XP.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Has your X3 belt been tested for longevity in the dunes? Or are the expectations based on results from the RZR belt so far?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is any clutch tuning required with your belt or is it 'plug and play'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts