Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to apologize to you guys, I have gotten slammed on engine builds lately, I have the last one I have in shop now. Then we just got our new CNC vertical mill in we have to get up and running.

Only two of us here so we are slow at times getting things done.

Please be patient with me.

Todd

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes they are us made, and will make you a lot of money, but okuma is one the best machine tool builders in the world. On par with mori seiki, kitamura, mazak, although mazak has fallen off lately. When u want to hold tolerence for 20 yrs. And see chips fly 24 hrs a day, you buy a japanese machine tool. And obama sucks, I don't see how many people can't understand that. Haas is very user friendly and good service

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are us made, and will make you a lot of money, but okuma is one the best machine tool builders in the world. On par with mori seiki, kitamura, mazak, although mazak has fallen off lately. When u want to hold tolerence for 20 yrs. And see chips fly 24 hrs a day, you buy a japanese machine tool. And obama sucks, I don't see how many people can't understand that. Haas is very user friendly and good service
This one might get ran two hours a week for a while. I have one specific job I bought it for and it is much cheaper to own it for that one job than to pay someone else to do it. I'm over $80,000 in invoices over the past few years for this one part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts