Ya finally got it...huh. Congrats Todd

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Molded fender flares please!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
right on todd, the east coast and mud is huge with the mavericks also !

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Todd, was checking out your facebook page and noticed a posting bout a military vet needing hand controlls because he had both legs right above the knees and one arm blown off in Afghanistan while in the Army. I gotta say, coming from a Marine vet of 8 yrs, I appreciate what you did for that guy and you have won at least 1 future customer(soon as i get that max). to all who read this todd seems like a stand up guy with a stand up company....please support....and thank you todd.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Hey Todd, was checking out your facebook page and noticed a posting bout a military vet needing hand controlls because he had both legs right above the knees and one arm blown off in Afghanistan while in the Army. I gotta say, coming from a Marine vet of 8 yrs, I appreciate what you did for that guy and you have won at least 1 future customer(soon as i get that max). to all who read this todd seems like a stand up guy with a stand up company....please support....and thank you todd.
Thanks but I promise I didn't do it to get attention, actually I wish that person had not asked me on FB what I did, I would have preferred to keep it quiet.

Todd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts