Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been so busy the last couple of years on the Polaris side and finally getting the Can AM clutching going

We have purchased a 2022 outlander 850 and 2021 Can Am Defender

Ordered is a 2022 Can Am Commander.

With these three vehicles we can cover almost all clutching except for the X3 which is will be last.

We have belts, Dalton clutch kits, belt change tools, new clutch holding tool etc

We will be doing more how to videos, clutch troubleshooting etc, just getting revved up but lots more to come, just slow!! HEHE

On our belts, since we started in June of 2018 we have sold around 40,000 belts, failure rate is less than 1%

Take a look on our site for your vehicle to see what is available

Thanks
Todd

Registered
You should start with the X3 clutch....Thats the majority of sxs on here. I know the Polaris mudders love your belts and clutching ! About time you started focusing on the Can Am instead of those ******* RZR riders ! lol

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we can do most of the X3 stuff with the new commanders, clutches almost the same except for the new P drive, so when the time comes we might get a P drive X3. Kinda a odd thing here, we try to buy a vehicle that we can get the most vehicles covered with its clutches and what I the owner might personally want too use. We have a farm so these three can ams will end up there. X3 will be last here unfortunately. Since the 21 and under X3 have more of less same clutches as the non turbo mavericks, should be able to get them done too. We slow, so busy here and doing all this testing and videos takes a lot of time. We are like a locomotive, start slow but will be chugging along at some point. We seem to have either the largest or one of largest portions of aftermarket belt and clutching business in Polaris and will work toward that in Can Am too, keep in mind we didn't start Polaris until 2012 with me cross country racing a XP 900.

Registered
I think we can do most of the X3 stuff with the new commanders, clutches almost the same except for the new P drive, so when the time comes we might get a P drive X3. Kinda a odd thing here, we try to buy a vehicle that we can get the most vehicles covered with its clutches and what I the owner might personally want too use. We have a farm so these three can ams will end up there. X3 will be last here unfortunately. Since the 21 and under X3 have more of less same clutches as the non turbo mavericks, should be able to get them done too. We slow, so busy here and doing all this testing and videos takes a lot of time. We are like a locomotive, start slow but will be chugging along at some point. We seem to have either the largest or one of largest portions of aftermarket belt and clutching business in Polaris and will work toward that in Can Am too, keep in mind we didn't start Polaris until 2012 with me cross country racing a XP 900.
Just up your farm game. Get things done FAST with the X3!

Registered
Didn't get my questions answered yet but went ahead and got the Dalton kit ordered, I'll find out if I need anything else later. Oh and I ordered the the clutch holder tool, it might be nice to have a proper tool for the job once in awhile.

Registered
Got the clutch kit installed Friday with the help of a friend, made a huge difference with the 33" tires. It's turning 7600 rpm so still 150 short of what the service manual calls out as max hp rpm. Pulling the clutch and then governor cup was definitely sketchy and I need better impacts, the Milwaukee 1/2 drive my buddy had couldn't pop the governor loose.

Hopefully Todd can make a good video showing the install on a Sport/Commander using the Dalton kit because there aren't any that are worth watching at this point.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts