Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Hunterworks American Made Belt

8K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Hunterworks 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried this American made belt? It might be worth buying to support American companies. If any supporting venders sell them I would be interested in getting a few to support American Made.

#3 ·
I took the chance on a Hunterworks belt on my 2018. The belt performed flawlessly and after 2500 miles I removed it and compared it to the OEM belt that had the same miles on it, all similar terrain riding on both belts. The Hunterworks belt showed less cracking between the ribs and slightly less wear overall using a digital caliper. IMO it’s absolutely worth trying and supporting USA made. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another if/when my new car gets here.

#8 ·
#10 ·
Hunterworks products are hugely popular in the mid south portion of the US. Not so much in the west, Polaris and mudders love their stuff. The belts get amazing reviews (y)

#12 ·
Sounds like they manipulated dimensions of the OEM Polaris belt (thicker), which could be contributing to their popularity. Not the same approach with the X3 belts, but they are using their proven construction. For $139 its an affordable backup to get back to the trailer at the very least.

#15 ·
Do P-Drive clutches use a different belt?

#23 ·
Not sure about the belt yet- but the videos Hunterworks have been posting on youtube helped me TREMENDOUSLY as I changed the primary one way on my Maverick the last couple days. I appreciate the in-depth instructions and details. Thank you!!

Reactions: Hunterworks
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.