Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this American made belt? It might be worth buying to support American companies. If any supporting venders sell them I would be interested in getting a few to support American Made.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I took the chance on a Hunterworks belt on my 2018. The belt performed flawlessly and after 2500 miles I removed it and compared it to the OEM belt that had the same miles on it, all similar terrain riding on both belts. The Hunterworks belt showed less cracking between the ribs and slightly less wear overall using a digital caliper. IMO it’s absolutely worth trying and supporting USA made. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another if/when my new car gets here.

·
Registered
2022 MAVERICK X3 MAX X RS TURBO RR WITH SMART-SHOX 72
26 Posts
Has anyone tried this American made belt? It might be worth buying to support American companies. If any supporting venders sell them I would be interested in getting a few to support American Made.
I'm in the market for a spare or two. I'll give it a whack.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in the market for a spare or two. I'll give it a whack.
I just bought a belt yesterday, but I would also buy a couple more for some spares.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hunterworks products are hugely popular in the mid south portion of the US. Not so much in the west, Polaris and mudders love their stuff. The belts get amazing reviews (y)

·
Registered
2021 X3 Max XRS Turbo RR
103 Posts
Sounds like they manipulated dimensions of the OEM Polaris belt (thicker), which could be contributing to their popularity. Not the same approach with the X3 belts, but they are using their proven construction. For $139 its an affordable backup to get back to the trailer at the very least.

·
Registered
2018 CanAm Maverick X3
126 Posts
I looked up on their site and says it fits a bunch of models but just stated turbo. Do y’all think it will fit my 900 HO non-turbo? It’s basically the same belt is it not?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts