Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering how the xxc rides compared to a commander?? Or how does it ride in general? I don't wana rough ride. I rode a commander x this weekend and I loved it.. nice and plush but my xxc hasn't came in yet so not sure how ill like it... any info will help thanks

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I have a hundred miles on mine, I love it!! It was a little stiff when I first got it, but now it seems to be loosening up a little. I put about 10 miles on a commander this spring, so I can't totally remember, but I think it was a little plusher. I think the Maverick is more like a sports car, a little harsher but not jarring. I really like the motor, especially coming from a Rzr 800.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just put 60 miles on mine. Only have ridden a commander once for about 5 miles so hard to compare but I'd say the Maverick feels more nimble (may be due to the power steering), not as much roll, and of course quite a bit more bark. I'm liking it. Last ride was a RZR 800 as well. 20130929_152536.jpg

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
You can't even compare the two. A maverick is way nicer to drive than a commander

·
Registered
10 Posts
My cabin is in Barnes, WI. I ride around there (Barnes, Gordon, Drummond, Delta, Iron River). I have not yet ventured up the Bayfield Peninsula with the Maverick yet but do it all the time with my snowmobile. Lot of riding to be found in my area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts