Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

401 - 413 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Chris
I bought a used 2013 with full Muzzy on it and no tuner as he was running machine at 4000 ft elevation and was told it wasn't needed.
I am running at lower elevation and ordered the muzzy tuner programmed for system.
My question is would I be better off with this ECM reprogram?
Muzzy wasn't sending out till mid next week so can still cancel if this is a better option which it looks ?
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tyler

How long does it usually take for evo to return the ecm after the receive it, they recived mine on Wednesday and I have a trip planned for the 14th weekend

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would like to thank Todd at Evoltion Power Sport for the excellent customer service.
I sent my ECU in to get the reflash than a trip got scheculed for the next weekend, I call Eveloution to see how long it would take to sent back and let them know I needed it as fast as possible for the trip. Todd sent it back next day air and was able to make the trip.
So thank you very much.
And it was the best money I have spent on my machine we went to Dumont Dunes last weekend and it was like a new machine now I need to get paddles to keep the HP on the ground

401 - 413 of 413 Posts