Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

341 - 360 of 413 Posts

·
Vendor
781 Posts
I'm disappointed at this point but not upset yet, as long as they rectify the problem soon I will be ok. I've been in the aftermarket business before and know things like this happen. Chris has not been avoiding me and we have been in contact so I know he is trying to make things right.
Brett, I am heading to AZ tomorrow and I have a 2013 Maverick lined up to test. I will be working on it Sunday and I will have it rectified by this Monday - I am confident of that. There are some coding differences between how the 2013 controls the low gear rev / speed limit that is different than the 2014. I know where the settings are, I just need to make a few changes and test it. I WILL figure it out and get everyone that has one of our 2013 flashes updated with the new calibration once it is done. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Todd

·
Vendor
781 Posts
ok...issue with sport low....I sorta have it but only initially when I stab the skinny peddle. RPM's shoot to 8100 to 35 mph, then it's like it hits a rev limiter, and rpms start falling. The longer I stay in the peddle the lower the rpms go. went from 8100 and dropped to 6950 in low gear. On the bright side, in high gear I'm blowing the tires off from a dead stop and gained 2 more mph on the 1/8 mile on my block up to 62 mph. Before the 1st reflash I was doing 56 mph on the same 1/8 mile. After the 1st reflash I was doing 60 mph, and now after the 2nd reflash I'm doing 62 mph on the same 1/8 mile stretch. 6 mph gain in 1/8 mile is no joke.:smile:
Thanks for the feedback Andy. As I just posted, I will get this rectified and get you updated with the new calibration when you are ready. I will post up here when I have it finished.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Thanks Todd. I know you will get it sorted out. When the issue is solved, I'll send my ECU back to you. In the mean time my ArticBomb sport low harness is working fine with the reflash, so no worries.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
The Sport Low issue with the 2013 Maverick has been resolved. If you have purchased a tune and need to send it in to be fixed please contact me.

We have specials running on the Full Evo Performance Kit!
Stage 3 Flash
Bullet Exhaust
Cat Delete

PM for details....

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
The Sport Low issue with the 2013 Maverick has been resolved. If you have purchased a tune and need to send it in to be fixed please contact me.

We have specials running on the Full Evo Performance Kit!
Stage 3 Flash
Bullet Exhaust
Cat Delete

PM for details....

Chris
Devious PowerSports
Send me one also Chris thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok I'm new to all this so please be patient with me. I bought a 2014 xrs and love it so far. I'm more of a mud guy than sand so its gonna b big tires and low end grunt for this guy. That being said. I still like to go fast and wanna get all i can get oit of my machine. I'd like to get rid of the shaft saver etc on my bike. I've been looking at the flashes offered and I have some questions. I see flashes that range from 8500-9000 rpm's. At what rpm's would I make peak HP at? If it makes a difference. I plan on adding an intake, full exhaust, tuner, and a clutch.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Ok I'm new to all this so please be patient with me. I bought a 2014 xrs and love it so far. I'm more of a mud guy than sand so its gonna b big tires and low end grunt for this guy. That being said. I still like to go fast and wanna get all i can get oit of my machine. I'd like to get rid of the shaft saver etc on my bike. I've been looking at the flashes offered and I have some questions. I see flashes that range from 8500-9000 rpm's. At what rpm's would I make peak HP at? If it makes a difference. I plan on adding an intake, full exhaust, tuner, and a clutch.
PM sent

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Chris, Can you send me prices for Cat Delete, Exhaust and Flash. R u located in Phoenix?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 413 Posts