Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

321 - 340 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Got mine back a week ago and didn't get sport mode in low either.
What machine do you have jason442?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
according to his signature he has a 2013 Can-Am Maverick XRS

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yes sir 2013

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
strange to think a reflash regardless of year wouldn't override this????

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
strange to think a reflash regardless of year wouldn't override this????
As I was told by Evo they are different which was not expected..... They are working to rectify this ASAP and will update the ECU's that are not correct. Andy has had his reflashed and should be dialed in, he will let us know as soon as he runs his car.

Yes there is a money back guarantee in your flash.....

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
according to his signature he has a 2013 Can-Am Maverick XRS
Sorry..don't see signatures of tapatalk....lol. I bet I looked like a noobie... lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Sorry..don't see signatures of tapatalk....lol. I bet I looked like a noobie... lol

haha....I could tell from your post you were using Tapatalk so you wouldn't see his signature......I was just giving you a hard time.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm disappointed at this point but not upset yet, as long as they rectify the problem soon I will be ok. I've been in the aftermarket business before and know things like this happen. Chris has not been avoiding me and we have been in contact so I know he is trying to make things right.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Situations such as this are a good test of a Companies customer service and dedication to customer satisfaction. If they acknowledge there is an issue and take steps to rectify it in a reasonable amount of time, that is all you can ask. Time will tell...

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
As I was told by Evo they are different which was not expected..... They are working to rectify this ASAP and will update the ECU's that are not correct. Andy has had his reflashed and should be dialed in, he will let us know as soon as he runs his car.

Yes there is a money back guarantee in your flash.....

Chris
Devious PowerSports
I will let you know about the sport low later today. Replaced a CV boot lastnight, but still need to recheck everything and drop some oil in the diff. I'll get her out on the street in an hour or 2 and report back.

Edit: I'm on a beer break. Normally it wouldn't take an hour or 2 to put oil in the diff...lol

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
ok...issue with sport low....I sorta have it but only initially when I stab the skinny peddle. RPM's shoot to 8100 to 35 mph, then it's like it hits a rev limiter, and rpms start falling. The longer I stay in the peddle the lower the rpms go. went from 8100 and dropped to 6950 in low gear. On the bright side, in high gear I'm blowing the tires off from a dead stop and gained 2 more mph on the 1/8 mile on my block up to 62 mph. Before the 1st reflash I was doing 56 mph on the same 1/8 mile. After the 1st reflash I was doing 60 mph, and now after the 2nd reflash I'm doing 62 mph on the same 1/8 mile stretch. 6 mph gain in 1/8 mile is no joke.:smile:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I went back out to the garage and pluged my Artic Bomb sport low harness back in for shits n giggles. Well I bout shit and am still giggling. HOLY BAT SHIT BATMAN!!!. I really hit the rev limiter now at 8600 rpm, pulls the front wheeels off the ground, and runs out of speed at 46 mph in low. Now heres the weird thing...Doesn't matter if I have sport mode on or not, performance is the same. Only difference is idle rpm. sport mode off idle is at 1250 rpm, and with sport mode on idle is 1500 rpm. Bottom line is I really don't care...It's working, and working damn good.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I went back out to the garage and pluged my Artic Bomb sport low harness back in for shits n giggles. Well I bout shit and am still giggling. HOLY BAT SHIT BATMAN!!!. I really hit the rev limiter now at 8600 rpm, pulls the front wheeels off the ground, and runs out of speed at 46 mph in low. Now heres the weird thing...Doesn't matter if I have sport mode on or not, performance is the same. Only difference is idle rpm. sport mode off idle is at 1250 rpm, and with sport mode on idle is 1500 rpm. Bottom line is I really don't care...It's working, and working damn good.
Is this with stock clutching ?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
no. Check my sig.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ok so finally got the time together to go over and Race the STM Max that always beat my car. From a dead stop he jumps out a 1/2 car and moves to about 1 car length out and stays right there all the way to 71 mph. From a 10 mph roll were dead even the whole time all the way to 71 mph again and again.
This race tonight was with the Evolution flash set up for cat delete and Double Barrel Cans. But right now I have the stock Hollowed out cat and stock cans. So Todd said I should be running a little on the rich side. when I put the Cans on I should gain a little more HP so Im gonna put the Cans on and re race the STM car again to see if it changes up a little more.
Every race before the Flash the STM car would jump out and pull me by multiple car lengths and just keep on pulling away. Once Im done slowly adding this stuff back on to my Max to see what happens each step of the way Im going to put on My STM Gen 1 Secondary then I will Put my Rage 8 on and see how that all works out. This thing should Rip all Clutched up.

321 - 340 of 413 Posts