Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ah I am sure it will be find if properly cleaned out etc. Sucks nonetheless, but as long as he shut it down in time, should be fine.

·
Registered
158 Posts
LThat is sick man :popped out:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Damn, that's a shame!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Dang! Where is that bridge? I was to stay off it with my XXC!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was at Busco beach in Goldsboro nc....The river was flooded so the ditch had about 7 ft of water in it vs the usual foot or so

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was reasonable considering it was a new cage and front and rear bumpers and a roof...The factory cage is junk Imo and is 880 new. I don't want to put out prices but his work is quality and worth the money you spend. Maybe he will chime in here.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
damn,love that cage! how much did Alex charge for that bad boy? I saw that pic on 42copperheads fb page pretty bad ass
It was 2100 for the roll cage, roof, rear bumper with reciever, and front bumper that ties into the cage.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Damn dude how'd you slip off that bridge? I've been there a lot and haven't ran into a bridge that I couldn't cross in my xrs. At least it wasn't salt water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The approach was all dug out so you had to come on from an angle...The rear drivers wheel never hopped up on so it rolled off to the back drivers side. It's my friends xxc and her first day driving it. She did it once and it slipped off the second time across. Luckily I had stopped to watch her as I had to jump in to get my other friends 7 year old daughter who was riding in it too out as she was stuck in the passenger seat which was the low side...longest 25-30 seconds of my life.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a link to the first time we went across...I was on my rancher and she is the last one to come across..you can see a couple of the rzr's almost go over the same way...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow. Glad everyone is okay. Busco really needs to maintain there park better. By far the most dangerous place I've ever ridden at. It's definitely not a place for the fast pace trail rider. Alex can attest to that. I was in front of him one time and I had to turn to avoid a rut. The drivers side tires were about 2 feet off the ground. That was a butt clincher for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
640 Posts
Maybe Alex needs to create a life raft attachment for Busco riders....at least life jackets!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've always liked busco...never felt the trails were overly challenging. The wet winter has taken its toll but it's called offroading for a reason. The floaties would be a nice option lol... I ditched the factory belts for quick release harnesses as that was definitely a hindrance when I was trying to free my friends daughter under 3 feet of water.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts