Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea how to can anyone help? iPhone 5s If it matters and I tryd searching but didn't come up with anything thanks

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Shit, good luck posting a phot via a mobile phone, but on a PC, it's the 3rd button to the right of the smiley face button.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have no idea how to can anyone help? iPhone 5s If it matters and I tryd searching but didn't come up with anything thanks
Look up the app - tapatalk. Download app.
The spot where your reply is typing out there is a symbol to the left. Tap on that. You will see a symbol with a circle and mountain. ( second from the left ) tap that. Either will take you into your album or take picture option. Click on picture if it's from album and thumbnail should appear. That's it, your done. Only other thing is now tapatalk might require some info from you. Easy though. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Just hit quick reply then choose the tree square beside movie, a smaller layer appears at the right. Choose from computer then Choose file(photo) then upload. After that just hit post quick reply.
Now teach me how to share links or place quotes on other pages, I've been on here over a year and still can't understand how to do that

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Just hit quick reply then choose the tree square beside movie, a smaller layer appears at the right. Choose from computer then Choose file(photo) then upload. After that just hit post quick reply.
Now teach me how to share links or place quotes on other pages, I've been on here over a year and still can't understand how to do that
Sharing links is the button with the chain and the world. Is that what you're asking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts