Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping some one can help me with what wires to pull the main charging from and hook up to the charging post of the isolator?

·
Registered
150 Posts
What do you need? i just installed one on mine

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
kevin ?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its me, dont get to excited I only posted this here for my RYR issues. I didnt go out and buy a maverick, I just figured the wiring harness between the outlander and maverick would be pretty similar.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you need? i just installed one on mine
I wanna know what wires you ran to the charging post of the isolator. I know each battery gets its own post but what wires are you running to the charging post?

Right now I ran the battery cable that has the main harness to it and jumped it to the charging post on the isolator so that is would have a continues charge and then charge my secondary when im running it keeping them seperate and not parallel.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yeah its me, dont get to excited I only posted this here for my RYR issues. I didnt go out and buy a maverick, I just figured the wiring harness between the outlander and maverick would be pretty similar.
I know , tofu took all ur money

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I need to know what guage wire and what size fuses everyone is using on there isolator hookups. My maverick is stock battery with odyssey 925 under drivers seat. Thanks for the help in advance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts