Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending a small fortune and a good 6-8 weeks in the garage, Fritz the Wiener Dog Maverick is ready to hit the ultimate spot....Divide Ridge. After all the upgrades and money.... oh no.... not again...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That CanAm is a back up for the dirt bikes, it's meant to be calm and peaceful, but I can't help but wanna drive the canam like we ride the bikes... The bikes are cheaper and easier to fix.
After blowing up the CanAm, we hit the trails on the bikes on a brutal jeep trail that I've come to call Vendetta.

·
Premium Member
10,835 Posts
Dude ?!?!?!?.

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
No wonder why you keep breaking shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Seems if you rode as slow as you do your bike the x3 would be in better shape! Ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
We had some friends who always did something stupid and cost the rest of us a day or so fixing, towing, and working on their stuff

I wonder how they are doing, I dont see them now that they dont get invited
Stupid does as stupid is..

Thankfully we ride hard, However we ride smart to enjoy tomorrow..

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks for documenting the breakage in such dramatic and visual fashion. I hope for the best in your future rides.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks, it’s supposed to be fun right! Bummer to see so many negative comments. But hey, that’s social media.
Don't let any negative comments affect you. Just keep having fun. I've hung out on MUCH WORSE websites, so this is like kindergarten for me. If 100 people say my OG Maverick sucks, I just laugh about it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wouldn’t necessarily say they are negative comments. There are just a ton of experienced riders on here and a lot that have top dollar and time into building their cars. And to see people just drive recklessly and break shit all the time is a bit annoying (especially when they ask how to fix or what to fix it with)
Just my observations from being a member here.
ride on!

·
Registered
773 Posts
I wouldn’t necessarily say they are negative comments. There are just a ton of experienced riders on here and a lot that have top dollar and time into building their cars. And to see people just drive recklessly and break shit all the time is a bit annoying (especially when they ask how to fix or what to fix it with)
Just my observations from being a member here.
ride on!
exactly, the guy with the KRX is being helpful and people are stepping on the top of his rear fenders cause they dont give a shit about his rig, he might not care but I know I would loose my shit and they might end up walking if it was my rig

1 - 20 of 36 Posts