Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up today. I'm looking for others in the PNW to ride the nasty stuff with. I'm a seasoned Dirt Bike Rider and just bought the CanAm back in January.

My friends and I have a taste for destruction. It appears that a stock CanAm, just like a bike, needs lots of expensive parts and upgrades....

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Been through that area about a thousand times but never to ride or even stop and eat. But one thing for sure, the views are awesome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
nice vid - remeber your signature on adv forums - Honda Talon X here currently I'm not into purposly subjecting my equipment to harm but we should hook up some day ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great video, my favorite type of riding. But you do know that thing has a low range for the slow rough stuff.
There is nothing like blazing in the spring snow.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I hate editing video and you do a great job at it. Yeah, not much destruction in my opinion but really liked watching it due to scenery, trails and all. You need a winch, a spare and another trail buddy in they're own car to ride those trails in the snow.

Reactions: TigerTanker

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why/how everyone in shirt sleeves with snow on the ground?
That slope faces West, and then there are the trees. That area is a natural ice box as it is also in the area of Mt Adams, Mt St Helens, Mt Rainier and Goat Rocks, all of which have glaciers. A bit more to the east the snow level is higher.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We've ordered a variety of items... Will likely make a video about getting the machine built up a bit beefier. We have taken many of the suggestions above.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i said to myself " i would have been out of beer by now" , 2 seconds later read the same words lol. looked like fun

·
Registered
2019 Maverick sport xmr
15 Posts
Great video. I'm in PA or would happily ride with you.

My thoughts though for what it's worth. You should not ride without other buggies. If you do. Then ride easy and have a shit ton of tools, a spare, and a winch

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great video, loved the scenery but hate the trouble you had.
it’s been out of commission since

replaced radius arms, new wheels tires, needs new ball joints, ordered upgraded a arms, winch, bumper, storage case, mirror...$$$$

will be in running order within a few days and I’ve got awful plans for that damn thing. In the meantime been doing some hard core dirt riding with friends. And still snow around here two weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts